Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing “Faith”! August 17, 2020
- Video Interview: Paul Harrington, WWII liaison pilot July 17, 2019
- Liaison Pilot Profile: Maj. Allen Conser June 5, 2019
- A vintage US Navy Silhouette Model reproduction of the Taylorcraft L-2 May 29, 2019
- A great article on US Artillery in World War Two mentioning Liaison Aircraft May 7, 2019
Lbirds.com Amazon Links:
One of our favorite Liaison books:
If you are looking for liaison reading material, please consider purchasing through our links as it helps us fund this website - more books are listed on our Books page!
Subscribe to Lbirds!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
There’s a lot of good material out on the internet if you know where to look. Here is a link to read or download an article published in the 1990s in US Army History for free: Eyes in the Sky: … Continue reading
I’ll have more to write about Bill Stratton later on, but today’s blog post is the result of an email I got reminding me about an obituary I left a comment on years ago. Here’s a link to the obituary: … Continue reading
Mr. Lindsey Sammons (Ret.)L-bird pilot in the South Pacific One of our L-birds researchers interviewed WWII liaison pilot Lindsey Sammons before he passed away in San Antonio, Texas. Mr. Sammons grew up in rural Kentucky. His father died when he … Continue reading
We are looking for other “liaison-minded” folks who would be interested in occasionally or regularly contributing to this website. Our vision is to find and publish stories of liaison pilots, aircraft, combat, and also to periodically highlight those who restore … Continue reading