Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing “Faith”! August 17, 2020
- Video Interview: Paul Harrington, WWII liaison pilot July 17, 2019
- Liaison Pilot Profile: Maj. Allen Conser June 5, 2019
- A vintage US Navy Silhouette Model reproduction of the Taylorcraft L-2 May 29, 2019
- A great article on US Artillery in World War Two mentioning Liaison Aircraft May 7, 2019
Lbirds.com Amazon Links:
One of our favorite Liaison books:
If you are looking for liaison reading material, please consider purchasing through our links as it helps us fund this website - more books are listed on our Books page!
Subscribe to Lbirds!
Category Archives: Liaison Photos
Webmaster’s note: Article slightly modified for accuracy and tense from a submission by Timothy Conser, son of Allen Conser. We welcome your submissions! Allan Henry Conser was born on December 28th 1916 in Portland, Oregon to Homer and Georgia Conser. … Continue reading
The original “Rosie the Rocketer” flown by U.S. Army pilot and artillery spotter Charles Carpenter aka “Bazooka Charlie” was found by the Collings Foundation and is under restoration to fly! Read more of the story in the link below: www.bendbulletin.com/localstate/7048928-151/la-pine-man-restoring-plane-flown-by-bazooka … Continue reading
Below is a Lbirds.com gallery collection of related and interesting photos on Flickr. These are NOT our photos, but photos we’ve searched for and collected from numerous accounts. More will be added as we have time.