Recent Blog Posts
- Video Interview: Paul Harrington, WWII liaison pilot July 17, 2019
- Liaison Pilot Profile: Maj. Allen Conser June 5, 2019
- A vintage US Navy Silhouette Model reproduction of the Taylorcraft L-2 May 29, 2019
- A great article on US Artillery in World War Two mentioning Liaison Aircraft May 7, 2019
- The Liaison Forum April 24, 2019
Lbirds.com Amazon Links:
One of our favorite Liaison books:
If you are looking for liaison reading material, please consider purchasing through our links as it helps us fund this website - more books are listed on our Books page!
Subscribe to Lbirds!
Category Archives: Museums
The Alamo Liaison Squadron in San Antonio, TX has hosted an annual “L-birds” fly-in known as the “Bluebonnet Picnic” for a number of years. It is a fun, family-friendly event showcasing their aircraft and raising funds to maintain them. I … Continue reading
The original “Rosie the Rocketer” flown by U.S. Army pilot and artillery spotter Charles Carpenter aka “Bazooka Charlie” was found by the Collings Foundation and is under restoration to fly! Read more of the story in the link below: www.bendbulletin.com/localstate/7048928-151/la-pine-man-restoring-plane-flown-by-bazooka … Continue reading