Recent Blog Posts
- Video Interview: Paul Harrington, WWII liaison pilot July 17, 2019
- Liaison Pilot Profile: Maj. Allen Conser June 5, 2019
- A vintage US Navy Silhouette Model reproduction of the Taylorcraft L-2 May 29, 2019
- A great article on US Artillery in World War Two mentioning Liaison Aircraft May 7, 2019
- The Liaison Forum April 24, 2019
Lbirds.com Amazon Links:
One of our favorite Liaison books:
If you are looking for liaison reading material, please consider purchasing through our links as it helps us fund this website - more books are listed on our Books page!
Subscribe to Lbirds!
Category Archives: Cessna L-19
Webmaster’s note: Article slightly modified for accuracy and tense from a submission by Timothy Conser, son of Allen Conser. We welcome your submissions! Allan Henry Conser was born on December 28th 1916 in Portland, Oregon to Homer and Georgia Conser. … Continue reading
Below are two of the best resources for history on the Cessna L-19 / O-1 Bird Dog. International Birddog Association website International Birddog Association Facebook page