Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing “Faith”! August 17, 2020
- Video Interview: Paul Harrington, WWII liaison pilot July 17, 2019
- Liaison Pilot Profile: Maj. Allen Conser June 5, 2019
- A vintage US Navy Silhouette Model reproduction of the Taylorcraft L-2 May 29, 2019
- A great article on US Artillery in World War Two mentioning Liaison Aircraft May 7, 2019
Lbirds.com Amazon Links:
One of our favorite Liaison books:
If you are looking for liaison reading material, please consider purchasing through our links as it helps us fund this website - more books are listed on our Books page!
Category Archives: Liaison Restorations
L-Birds back to Normandy
This website: http://l-birds.fr/en is the homepage / gathering point for an exciting event coming up in Europe this summer around the commemoration ceremonies for the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion of Normandy, France in 1944. From what I’ve heard, over … Continue reading
Kermit Weeks Stinson L-1 Vigilant on YouTube!
Here is video – fresh off the press today from Kermit Weeks’ of their attempts to start their Stinson L-1 Vigilant and the issues they’ve been having. This is one of the rarest of all the L-birds and it’s fantastic … Continue reading
Posted in Liaison Aircraft, Liaison Restorations, Museums, Video Tagged Stinson L-1 Vigilant Leave a comment