Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing “Faith”! August 17, 2020
- Video Interview: Paul Harrington, WWII liaison pilot July 17, 2019
- Liaison Pilot Profile: Maj. Allen Conser June 5, 2019
- A vintage US Navy Silhouette Model reproduction of the Taylorcraft L-2 May 29, 2019
- A great article on US Artillery in World War Two mentioning Liaison Aircraft May 7, 2019
Lbirds.com Amazon Links:
One of our favorite Liaison books:
If you are looking for liaison reading material, please consider purchasing through our links as it helps us fund this website - more books are listed on our Books page!
Category Archives: Liaison Aircraft
The original “Rosie the Rocketer” flown by U.S. Army pilot and artillery spotter Charles Carpenter aka “Bazooka Charlie” was found by the Collings Foundation and is under restoration to fly! Read more of the story in the link below: www.bendbulletin.com/localstate/7048928-151/la-pine-man-restoring-plane-flown-by-bazooka … Continue reading
Here is video – fresh off the press today from Kermit Weeks’ of their attempts to start their Stinson L-1 Vigilant and the issues they’ve been having. This is one of the rarest of all the L-birds and it’s fantastic … Continue reading
Below is a Lbirds.com gallery collection of related and interesting photos on Flickr. These are NOT our photos, but photos we’ve searched for and collected from numerous accounts. More will be added as we have time.