Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing “Faith”! August 17, 2020
- Video Interview: Paul Harrington, WWII liaison pilot July 17, 2019
- Liaison Pilot Profile: Maj. Allen Conser June 5, 2019
- A vintage US Navy Silhouette Model reproduction of the Taylorcraft L-2 May 29, 2019
- A great article on US Artillery in World War Two mentioning Liaison Aircraft May 7, 2019
Lbirds.com Amazon Links:
One of our favorite Liaison books:
If you are looking for liaison reading material, please consider purchasing through our links as it helps us fund this website - more books are listed on our Books page!
Category Archives: History
Eugene O’Brien Photo Album Collection on FLICKR
These photos were see in the San Diego Air and Space Museum Archives at this source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sdasmarchives/sets/72157634802460577 Eugene O’Brien served in the 125th Liason Squadron during World War Two. These images document his time in Europe near the end of … Continue reading
Posted in History, Stinson L-5, Uncategorized Leave a comment
Lbirds.com Flickr photo collection
Below is a Lbirds.com gallery collection of related and interesting photos on Flickr. These are NOT our photos, but photos we’ve searched for and collected from numerous accounts. More will be added as we have time.
Posted in History, Liaison Aircraft, Liaison Photos Leave a comment